Heritage Compass is inviting applications from heritage organisations for the final round of free business support. Funded through the National Lottery Heritage Fund, 300 heritage organisations across England have already taken part in the scheme, helping them thrive over the free year-long programme.
The Programme includes:
- Six training courses, covering topics including business planning, fundraising and income generation, governance, financial planning, earned income and audience development.
- A national symposium bringing all organisations alongside expert guest speakers.
- Access to eLearning, including the accredited course ‘Arts Fundraising and Leadership’ developed in partnership with the University of Leeds.
- A critical friend and personal mentor, with access to regular one to one support.
- Continuing access to the heritage benchmarking dashboard.
The closing date for applications is midday 16 December 2021. For further details on how to apply follow this link: https://artsfundraising.org.uk/heritage-compass/about